- PTMCF is offering procurement, maintenance and analysis of a number of oncogene/carcinogen-driven tumor models in immunocompetent mice to support research projects.
- We offer the development/production/maintenance/characterization of patient-derived models, including patient-derived-xenografts (PDX) models, for multiple types of cancers, including breast, lung, head and neck, brain, cervical, etc. Please contact us to discuss the available options and develop a plan for fast and efficient protocol development.
- NOD-SCID gamma (NSG) mice can be ordered in conjunction with the TACF and surgically implanted or injected with the patient tissue of your choice.
- PTMCF offers assistance with mouse model, tissue and PDX procurement protocols and resources, along with MTA.
- Mouse models or patient tissue samples can be either obtained by the researcher beforehand or if available, can be chosen from our institutional tissue bank collection, which currently includes a vast array of already established human breast cancer PDXs.
If you are considering utilizing the PMTCF, we recommend to contact our core director, Dr. Elena Pugacheva to discuss potential experimental design prior to your anticipated need of services. Extra time is needed for ordering mice and filing an MTA.