Meet our Staff
The West Virginia Area Health Education Centers (WV AHEC) Program Office oversees AHEC program implementation for the state of West Virginia and is the primary liaison with federal and state governments for the five regional Centers. The Program Office assists the five regional Centers with recruiting, rotations, continuing education, assessments, evaluations, and budgeting. The Program Office provides fiscal management while assisting the five regional Centers in planning and implementing project priorities and provides guidance and support as needed.
The Program Office also works with the National AHEC Organization (NAO) on legislative and policy issues, and participates in an annual evaluation with Health Resources and Services Administration (HRSA).
- Interim Director, WV Area Health Education Centers, Institute for Community and Rural Health
- Program Manager, WV AHEC Rural Community Health Scholars, Institute for Community and Rural Health
- Program Coordinator, Health Affairs Institute
- Special Projects Coordinator, WV Area Health Education Centers, Rural Health, Institute for Community and Rural Health
- Director of Research and Evaluation, Institute for Community and Rural Health