Awareness Months, Appreciation Weeks & National Days
Internal departments and organizations wishing to feature their national organization or profession's awareness month, appreciation week or national day should submit the following information at least three-weeks prior to the celebration kick-off.
Standard Celebration Marketing Package
First, complete the news submission form for your school or college. Nursing, Pharmacy and Dentistry can submit via the Health Sciences submission form. This will start the process of creating the following marketing collateral.
- News announcement - shared in internal Health Sciences and their respective school's weekly ENEWS, as well as submitted to WVU Employee ENEWS and student UNEWS (when applicable)
- Infostation slide announcing the event
- Social media post announcing the event on the School's social channel(s)
Optional Additional Marketing Pieces
- Profiles - showcase a student, resident, fellow or faculty member's story during the celebration. School of Medicine users can complete the online profile form. For other schools, contact your communicator.
- Instagram takeover - connect with your communicator to schedule a student or resident takeover during the celebration