WVU FSAP is now offering Brief Emotional Support Team (BEST) sessions. This program offers employees immediate support during times of need. At WVU FSAP, we understand the increased demand for support due to rapid organizational change, and we are committed to providing accessible assistance to all employees.
Here's what you can expect from our BEST sessions:
- Prompt Support: Call or email us, and we guarantee a 30-60 minute Zoom or phone session on the same day or the next day (Mon-Fri).
- Confidentiality: Our licensed clinicians ensure your privacy and professionalism during every session. We use HIPAA-compliant platforms and a separate medical record system from WVU Medicine’s EPIC.
- Cost-free: All sessions at FSAP are free and do not require the use of insurance.
- Guidance: Our experienced behavioral health clinicians will actively listen, offer coping strategies, and connect you with community resources, if needed.
To schedule a BEST session, call 304-293-5590 or e-mail email@example.com. We're here to promptly assist you in securing a same-day session during our scheduled drop-in hours, available via Zoom or phone:
- 10 a.m. - 12 p.m. with Janie Howsare
- 4 p.m. - 5 p.m. with Janie Howsare
- 8 a.m. - 9 a.m. with Jamie Jacobs
- 12 p.m. - 1 p.m. with Mike Andrew
- 4 p.m. - 5 p.m., Group Drop-in "Listening Space" HIPAA-Compliant Zoom
- 8 a.m. - 9 a.m. with Janie Howsare
- 5 p.m. - 6 p.m. with Hayley Correll
- 10:30 a.m. - 12:30 p.m. with Janie Howsare
- 10 a.m. - 11 a.m. with Mike Andrew
- 11 a.m. - 12 p.m., Group Drop-in Listening Space (in-person)
- 3 p.m. - 4 p.m. with Hayley Correll
In addition to individual tele-sessions, FSAP is also providing BEST “Listening Space” Groups that will be co-lead by Janie Howsare, Director of FSAP, and Dr. T. Anne Hawkins, Director of the Carruth Center, and/or Mike Andrew from FSAP. Tuesday’s group is via Zoom, while Friday’s group is in-person at the FSAP office - 1085 Van Voorhis Rd., Suite 218-220 in the PeakHealth building.
At WVU's FSAP, we believe in the importance of mental health. Together, we'll navigate these challenges and provide the support you need during this time.
- Individual Assessment
- Brief counseling
- Training workshops
- Mediation/conflict management