The report covers 2015 highlights in cancer clinical care, prevention and control, education, and research. Special topics highlighting quality care and the latest developments of the WVU Cancer Institute include:
- the addition of several satellite clinics, including one in Maryland
- the expanded radiation oncology program
- a visual summary of West Virginia Cancer Registry data
- a dramatic bone marrow transplant story
- progress in lung cancer clinical trials research
- a groundbreaking CDC grant to promote colorectal cancer early detection
This is the first of a series of yearly reports showcasing the growth and quality of the WVU Cancer Institute.