Academy of Excellence
WVU HSC Faculty Development Program
Academy of Excellence in Teaching & Learning
Objectives of the Academy:
- To foster and promote excellence in education.
- To bring together distinguished teachers and expand mentorship and their innovations, scholarship, and ability to provide role modeling for other faculty.
- To foster and promote excellence in education by creating collaborative networks and improving possibilities for funding.
- Teaching Award recipients from any year that includes awards from university, department, school, state, and national organizations. Members will also include graduates of the longitudinal HSC Teaching Scholars Program.
- Those faculty who have made significant contributions to the development of modules for the longitudinal HSC Teaching Scholars Program.
Please congratulate the following faculty who will be inducted into the Academy of Excellence In Teaching & Learning on Wednesday, September 28th at 4:00 in Room 1905, HSC North:
Lesley Cottrell, PhD
Bradley Matthew End, MD
Stacy Wheat Huber, EdD, MSN, RN, CNE
Joseph D. Lynch, MD, FAAP, CHSE
Linda S. Nield, MD
Preston Seaberg, MD, FACP
Eric J. Seachrist, MD
Jenna Sizemore, MD
Sharda Udassi, MD, FAAP, FISqua, CMQ
All HSC faculty, colleagues, staff and family are invited to attend. Academy members should wear their medallions or lapel pin.
- Submit an electronic, short version of their CV.
- Submit a biosketch third person narrative limited to 300 words only using Times New Roman size 10 font.