Academy of Excellence
Call for Nominations
WVU HSC Faculty Development Program
Academy of Excellence in Teaching & Learning
Objectives of the Academy:
- To foster and promote excellence in education.
- To bring together distinguished teachers and expand mentorship and their innovations, scholarship, and ability to provide role modeling for other faculty.
- To foster and promote excellence in education by creating collaborative networks and improving possibilities for funding.
- Teaching Award recipients from any year that includes awards from university, department, school, state, and national organizations. Members will also include graduates of the longitudinal HSC Teaching Scholars Program.
- Those faculty who have made significant contributions to the development of modules for the longitudinal HSC Teaching Scholars Program.
Award winning faculty should submit the following three documents by March 14, 2021:
- Complete the online application.
- Submit an electronic, short version of their CV.
- Submit a biosketch third person narrative limited to 300 words only using Times New Roman size 10 font to HSCFacultyDevelopment@hsc.wvu.edu
The 2021 induction ceremony will be held on Wednesday, April 14, 2021, at 5:00 PM via the Zoom platform.