Accounting and Reporting
Finance and Business, HSC
This team prepares HSC’s monthly, quarterly and annual financial reporting packages for the University and reports in detail on the operations within the HSC. The staff oversees the daily cash deposit process and oversees all State and Research Corporation PCard activity for the HSC. The department also processes and analyzes all HSC utility bills as well as prepares invoices and processes payments for many HSC contractual agreements. In addition the department serves as the HSC primary liaison with the central payroll and human resources offices, coordinating the salary increases process, leave administration, labor distributions, and effort reporting. The department also oversees the HSC student worker program and graduate student tuition waiver requests.
- Sr. Director - HSC Accounting & Reporting, Finance & Business
Kelley S Grove
- Asst. Director - HSC Accounting & Reporting, Finance & Business
Assistant Director of HSC Accounting and Reporting
Currently vacant but previously held by Victoria Thomas; for assistance in any of these areas plese contact Victoria at 293-7305 or firstname.lastname@example.org or Kelley Grove at 293-9631 or email@example.com
The primary responsibilities include:
- Provides financial reporting information to Downtown on behalf of the HSC,
- Performs monthly budget to actual review for all units within the HSC, and follow-up on notable variances,
- Oversee Funds Handling for HSC, and
- Reports package due downtown, typically on the fifth business day of the month. By this date, she needs a listing and back-up for all outstanding payables and receivables.